(City of Pocatello Press Release, September 8, 2020)
The City of Pocatello has announced an upcoming vacancy on the Pocatello Regional Airport Commission. According to the announcement, “This volunteer committee advises the City on matters related to the airport, including leases and the Master Plan. Meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month at 12 noon at the Airport.
Interested persons living inside the Pocatello city limits can obtain an application by contacting the Mayor’s Office at 911 North 7th Avenue, visiting the Advisory Committees link at pocatello.us or calling 208-234-6163.
Applications for membership must be received by September 22, 2020.”
Other advisory committees with current vacancies include:
- Civil Service Commission – One Vacancy
- Community Development Block Grant Advisory Committee – One Vacancy
- Historic Preservation Commission – Two Vacancies
- Planning & Zoning Commission – Two Vacancies
- Sister Cities Committee – One Vacancy
- Mayor’s Youth Advisory Council – Open
To learn more about Pocatello’s advisory committees, visit: