June 19, 2022
The Road Closure and Traffic Report for the City of Pocatello for the week of June 20 has been posted on the City’s website.
Some of the highlights include:
- Street sweepers have resumed their normal schedule
- Street Operations is patching potholes and curb lines throughout the city
- Street Operations is crack sealing roads in the area of Michelle St. and Stoneridge Dr.
- Repainting of crosswalks and arrows begins Tuesday and will continue throughout the season
- Replacement of the water main line on Hayes Avenue continues
- The four-month steam tunnel replacement project on South 8th Avenue continues
- Crews will be jetting sewer lines throughout the city
To read the full report, visit: Pocatello Traffic Report/Road Closures, Week of June 20, 2022