(Bannock County Commissioners Office, June 17, 2022)
The Bannock County Board of Commissioners has posted their meeting schedule for the week of June 20.
Tuesday, June 21, 2022:
- 9:00 AM: Meeting Call to Order, Agenda Changes, and Agenda Approval (action item)
- 11:00 AM: Bid Opening for Landfill Cell 4 Phase 2 expansion liner (action item)
Wednesday, June 22, 2022:
- 9:30 AM: Budget re-cap meeting (potential action item)
- 1:30 PM: Budget discussion with Human Resources (potential action item)
Thursday, June 23, 2022:
- 9:00 AM: Meeting to approve claims with Executive Session under Idaho Code §74-206 (1)(a)&(b) regarding personnel with potential action following adjournment of Executive Session (action item)
- 9:30 AM: Work Session (potential action item)
The agenda for the Work Session will be updated on Monday.
The full meeting agenda can be seen on the Bannock County Website, here.
More about BOCC Meetings
The Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) is comprised of the three elected County Commissioners: Ernie Moser (District 1, Chair), Jeff Hough (District 2), and Terrel Tovey (District 3).
The BOCC generally meets twice a week: regular business meetings are on Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m. and work sessions are on Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. Meetings are generally held in the Commissioner’s Chambers at 624 E Center, Room 212, Pocatello, Idaho, unless otherwise noted. Times subject to change within 15 minutes of stated time.
During these meetings, the BOCC may: approve contracts, expend funds, hear testimony, make decisions on land use cases and take care of other County matters, and are open to the public.