October 3, 2022
Monday, October 3, 2022
- 10:30 AM: Executive Session under Idaho Code §74-206(1)(a)&(b) regarding personnel with potential action following adjournment of Executive Session (action item)
- 3:00 PM: Executive Session under Idaho Code §74-206(1)(b) and (f) regarding personnel and to communicate with legal counsel for the public agency and to discuss the legal ramifications of and legal options for pending litigation, or controversies not yet being litigated but imminently likely to be litigated. The mere presence of legal counsel at and executive session does not satisfy this requirement – with potential action following adjournment of Executive Session (action item)
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- 9:00 AM: Please see the agenda at https://www.bannockcounty.us/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/20221004-BOCC-Business-Meeting-Information-Packet.pdf
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- There are no meetings scheduled at this time.
Thursday, October 6, 2022
- 9:00 AM: Meeting to approve claims with Potential Executive Session
1:30 PM: Work Session (potential action item) (Agenda updated on Monday)3:00 PM: Meeting to discuss Ambulance Bay at McCammon Fire Station (potential action item)
Friday, October 7, 2022
- Schedule not posted
More about BOCC Meetings
The Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) is comprised of the three elected County Commissioners: Ernie Moser (District 1, Chair), Jeff Hough (District 2), and Terrel Tovey (District 3).
The BOCC generally meets twice a week: regular business meetings are on Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m. and work sessions are on Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. Meetings are generally held in the Commissioner’s Chambers at 624 E Center, Room 212, Pocatello, Idaho, unless otherwise noted. Times subject to change within 15 minutes of stated time.
During these meetings, the BOCC may: approve contracts, expend funds, hear testimony, make decisions on land use cases and take care of other County matters, and are open to the public.