April 16, 2022
The Road Closure and Traffic Report for the City of Pocatello for the week of April 16 has been posted on the City’s website.
Some of the highlights include:
- Street sweepers are performing their spring clean-up
- Street Operations is patching potholes and curblines throughout the city
- Replacement of the water main line on Hayes Avenue continues
- Chubbuck Road will be closed between Pleasant View Dr. and Fairgrounds Rd. as part of the I-86/I-15 System Interchange project, and will remain closed until Fall 2024
- Crews are installing upgrades and resurfacing parts of Ammon St.
- Crews will be jetting sewer lines throughout the city
To read the full report, visit: Pocatello Traffic Report/Road Closures, Week of April 17, 2022