May 8, 2023
The Road Closure and Traffic Report for the City of Pocatello for the week of May 8 has been posted on the City’s website.
Some of the highlights include:
- Street sweepers are performing their spring clean-up
- Street Operations is patching potholes and curblines throughout the city
- Replacement of the water main line on S Hayes Avenue continues
- Chubbuck Road will be closed between Pleasant View Dr. and Fairgrounds Rd. as part of the I-86/I-15 System Interchange project, and will remain closed until Fall 2024
- Crews are installing upgrades and resurfacing parts of Ammon St.
- Crews will be jetting sewer lines throughout the city
- Intermountain Gas will be lowering the natural gas mainline on Hawthorne Rd. near W Quinn Rd.
To read the full report, visit: Pocatello Traffic Report/Road Closures, Week of May 1, 2022