May 29, 2023
The Road Closure and Traffic Report for the City of Pocatello for the week of May 22 has been posted on the City’s website.
Some of the highlights include:
- Street sweepers are performing their spring clean-up
- Street Operations is patching potholes and curblines throughout the city
- Traffic Operations will begin repainting crosswalks and arrows throughout the City
- W Center and W Lewis will be closed for resurfacing between S Arthur and S Garfield
- Crews will begin replacing the water main line on Wyeth, Buchanan, and Lander
- The Carson St. bridge remains closed for repair
- Chubbuck Road will be closed between Pleasant View Dr. and Fairgrounds Rd. as part of the I-86/I-15 System Interchange project, and will remain closed until Fall 2024
- Crews are installing upgrades and resurfacing parts of Ammon St.
- Crews will be jetting sewer lines throughout the city
- The intersection of Hawthorne Rd. and W Quinn Rd. will be closed until August for installation of a traffic signal
To read the full report, visit: Pocatello Traffic Report/Road Closures, Week of May 29, 2022