July 24, 2023
The Road Closure and Traffic Report for the City of Pocatello for the week of July 24 has been posted on the City’s website.
Some of the highlights include:
- Street sweepers continue their work
- Street Operations is patching potholes and curblines throughout the city
- Traffic Operations is repainting crosswalks and arrows throughout the City
- Crews will continue replacing the water main line on Wyeth, Buchanan, and Lander
- Crews will be installing a sewer mainline at the intersection of Philbin Rd. and Kinghorn Rd.
- Work continues on the S 5th Ave. improvements; expect temporary road closures
- The Carson St. bridge is now open, though work continues on the sides of the bridge
- Chubbuck Road will be closed between Pleasant View Dr. and Fairgrounds Rd. as part of the I-86/I-15 System Interchange project, and will remain closed until Fall 2024
- Crews will be jetting sewer lines throughout the city
- The intersection of Hawthorne Rd. and W Quinn Rd. will be closed until August for installation of a traffic signal
To read the full report, visit: Pocatello Traffic Report/Road Closures, Week of July 24, 2022