(Bannock County Press Release, July 28, 2023)
- 1:30 PM: Fiscal Year 2024 Commission Budget Preparation meeting with potential Executive Session under Idaho State Code Section 74-206(1)(a)&(b) regarding Personnel with potential action following the adjournment of Executive Session (action item)
- 9:00 AM: Business Meeting (action item) (The agenda for this meeting can be found at https://www.bannockcounty.us/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/20230801-BOCC-Business-Meeting-Information-Packet.pdf)
Wednesday, August 2, 2023:
There are no meetings scheduled at this time.
- 9:00 AM: Meeting to approve claims with Executive Session under Idaho Code §74-206 (1)(a)&(b) regarding personnel with potential action following adjournment of Executive Session (action item)
- 9:15 AM Work Session (potential action items) (The agenda for this meeting will be updated on Monday, July 31, 2023.)
- There are no meetings scheduled at this time.
More about BOCC Meetings
The Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) is comprised of the three elected County Commissioners: Ernie Moser (District 1, Chair), Jeff Hough (District 2), and John Crowder (District 3).
The BOCC generally meets twice a week: regular business meetings are on Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m. and work sessions are on Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. Meetings are generally held in the Commissioner’s Chambers at 624 E Center, Room 212, Pocatello, Idaho, unless otherwise noted. Times subject to change within 15 minutes of stated time.
During these meetings, the BOCC may: approve contracts, expend funds, hear testimony, make decisions on land use cases and take care of other County matters, and are open to the public.