September 15, 2023
The Road Closure and Traffic Report for the City of Pocatello for the week of September 18 has been posted on the City’s website.
Some of the highlights include:
- Street sweepers have resumed their normal schedule
- Street Operations will be fog sealing streets around the city
- Street Operations is patching potholes and curblines throughout the city
- Street Operations will be fogsealing streets around town (the schedule is available here)
- The Street Department will be repaving small sections of Fore Rd and Bannock Hwy
- Traffic Operations is repainting crosswalks and arrows throughout the City
- Crews will be replacing the water main line on Chapel, Meadowbrook, and Hiline
- Crews will be upgrading sidewalks and ADA ramps on E. Center St. between 13th Ave. and 19th Ave.
- Chubbuck Road will be closed between Pleasant View Dr. and Fairgrounds Rd. as part of the I-86/I-15 System Interchange project, and will remain closed until Fall 2024
- Crews will be jetting sewer lines throughout the city
- The intersection of Hawthorne Rd. and W Quinn Rd. is now open, though work continues
To read the full report, visit: Pocatello Traffic Report/Road Closures, Week of September 18, 2022