October 2, 2023
The Road Closure and Traffic Report for the City of Pocatello for the week of October 2 has been posted on the City’s website.
Some of the highlights include:
- Street sweepers have resumed their normal schedule
- Street Operations will be milling and paving the Benton St. overpass
- Street Operations is patching potholes and curblines throughout the city
- Traffic Operations is repainting crosswalks and arrows throughout the City
- Crews will be replacing the water main line on Chapel, Meadowbrook, and Hiline
- Crews will be upgrading sidewalks and ADA ramps on E. Center St. between 13th Ave. and 19th Ave.
- Chubbuck Road will be closed between Pleasant View Dr. and Fairgrounds Rd. as part of the I-86/I-15 System Interchange project, and will remain closed until Fall 2024
- Crews will be jetting sewer lines throughout the city
- The intersection of Hawthorne Rd. and W Quinn Rd. is now open, though work continues
- Crews will be installing water tap, curb, and gutter along S. Bannock Hwy. north of Lundberg Ln.
- The eastbound lane of W. Quinn Rd. will be closed between Pole Line Rd. and Philbin Rd. while crews remove overhead power transmission crossarms, wire, and poles
To read the full report, visit: Pocatello Traffic Report/Road Closures, Week of October 2, 2022