October 22, 2023
The Road Closure and Traffic Report for the City of Pocatello for the week of October 23 has been posted on the City’s website.
Some of the highlights include:
- Street sweepers will return to winter hours in early November
- Street Operations will be milling and paving E Chapel Rd. from Yellowstone Ave. to Willard Ave.
- Street Operations crews will be replacing a catch basin at the intersection of W Eldredge Rd and Pole Line Rd. W Eldredge Rd will be closed between Pole Line Rd and Bryan Rd.
- On Thursday, October 26, 2023, Street Operations crews will be replacing the traffic signal cabinet at the intersection of Pocatello Creek Rd. and northbound I-15
- Street Operations is patching potholes and curblines throughout the city
- Traffic Operations is repainting crosswalks and arrows throughout the City
- Crews will be replacing the water main line on Garrett Way, Madison Ave, Colorado Ave, and Maple St.
- Crews will be upgrading sidewalks and ADA ramps on E. Center St. between 13th Ave. and 19th Ave.
- Chubbuck Road will be closed between Pleasant View Dr. and Fairgrounds Rd. as part of the I-86/I-15 System Interchange project, and will remain closed until Fall 2024
- Crews will be jetting sewer lines throughout the city
- The intersection of Hawthorne Rd. and W Quinn Rd. is now open, though work continues
- Crews will be installing water tap, curb, and gutter along S. Bannock Hwy. north of Lundberg Ln.
- Crews will be removing overhead distribution wires across Main St, north of King St
- Crews will be installing new aerial cable on power poles located on S. 5th Ave. between Cliffs Way to Broadway St.
To read the full report, visit: Pocatello Traffic Report/Road Closures, Week of October 23, 2023