October 29, 2023
The Road Closure and Traffic Report for the City of Pocatello for the week of October 29 has been posted on the City’s website.
Some of the highlights include:
- Street sweepers will return to winter hours in early November
- Street Operations will be milling and paving E Chapel Rd. and Meadowbrook Ln.
- Street Operations crews will be replacing a catch basin at the intersection of W Eldredge Rd and Pole Line Rd. W Eldredge Rd will be closed between Pole Line Rd and Bryan Rd.
- On Thursday, November 1, 2023, Street Operations crews will be replacing the traffic signal cabinet at the intersection of Pocatello Creek Rd. and northbound I-15
- Street Operations is patching potholes and curblines throughout the city
- Traffic Operations is repainting crosswalks and arrows throughout the City
- Crews will be replacing the water main line on Garrett Way, Madison Ave., Colorado Ave., and Maple St.
- Crews will be upgrading sidewalks and ADA ramps on E. Center St. between 13th Ave. and 19th Ave.
- E. Carter St. will be closed from S. 7th Ave. to S. 8th Ave. for a project at ISU
- Chubbuck Road will be closed between Pleasant View Dr. and Fairgrounds Rd. as part of the I-86/I-15 System Interchange project, and will remain closed until Fall 2024
- Crews will be jetting sewer lines throughout the city
- The intersection of Hawthorne Rd. and W Quinn Rd. is now open, though work continues
To read the full report, visit: Pocatello Traffic Report/Road Closures, Week of October 30, 2023