November 6, 2023
The Road Closure and Traffic Report for the City of Pocatello for the week of November 6 has been posted on the City’s website.
Some of the highlights include:
- Street sweepers will return to winter hours in early November
- Street Operations is patching potholes and curblines throughout the city
- Traffic Operations is repainting crosswalks and arrows throughout the City
- Crews will be replacing the water main line on Garrett Way, Madison Ave., Colorado Ave., and Maple St.
- Philbin Rd will be closed from Brock Dr. to Kinghorn Rd. while Water Department crews install a water valve
- Chubbuck Road will be closed between Pleasant View Dr. and Fairgrounds Rd. as part of the I-86/I-15 System Interchange project, and will remain closed until Fall 2024
- Crews will be jetting sewer lines throughout the city
- The intersection of Hawthorne Rd. and W Quinn Rd. is now open, though work continues
To read the full report, visit: Pocatello Traffic Report/Road Closures, Week of November 6, 2023