November 14, 2022
Idaho Falls, ID–Stand Up For Idaho, an Idaho Falls-based, nonpartisan citizens’ organization that advocates peacefully and actively for the rights and liberties of all Idaho citizens, is offering a free Homeschool Seminar on Tuesday, November 15, at 6:30 p.m.
SUFI President Doug Toomer explains: Homeschooling is a family affair! This time we will have veteran homeschool Fathers speak to us about their role in homeschooling.
This short seminar is for you if:
- You want to homeschool, but you don’t know where to start.
- You’re on the fence about homeschooling.
- You don’t think you’re smart enough to homeschool your children.
- You think if you homeschool you are going to mess your children up.
- You want to meet some veteran homeschool moms.
Please join us and allow us to encourage and support you in this very important adventure. This seminar is open to the public and free of charge. Donations are appreciated but not required.
The seminar will be held at the Snake River Event Center (Shilo Inn) at 780 Lindsay Blvd. in Idaho Falls.