October 15, 2023
The Road Closure and Traffic Report for the City of Pocatello for the week of October 16 has been posted on the City’s website.
Some of the highlights include:
- Street sweepers have resumed their normal schedule
- Street Operations will be milling and paving N 8th Ave from E Young St to E Lander St
- Street Operations is patching potholes and curblines throughout the city
- Traffic Operations is repainting crosswalks and arrows throughout the City
- Crews will be replacing the water main line on Garrett Way, Madison Ave, Colorado Ave, and Maple St.
- Crews will be upgrading sidewalks and ADA ramps on E. Center St. between 13th Ave. and 19th Ave.
- Chubbuck Road will be closed between Pleasant View Dr. and Fairgrounds Rd. as part of the I-86/I-15 System Interchange project, and will remain closed until Fall 2024
- Crews will be jetting sewer lines throughout the city
- The intersection of Hawthorne Rd. and W Quinn Rd. is now open, though work continues
- Crews will be installing water tap, curb, and gutter along S. Bannock Hwy. north of Lundberg Ln.
- Crews will be removing overhead distribution wires across Main St, north of King St
To read the full report, visit: Pocatello Traffic Report/Road Closures, Week of October 16, 2022